Makeup Monday | Everyday Makeup



I'm one of those girls who doesn't like a cake face on a regular basis. Plus I'm a big neutrals person, I don't wear a lot of color makeup-wise. These are my favorite everyday makeup products for days when I feel like wearing makeup but not getting dolled up and it only takes me about 15 minutes.
Ill go by the order of what I apply first. 
• Concealer(s)– Under my eyes I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the color medium. Im pretty sure they're colors run slightly lighter than what they look like in the packaging so keep that in mind. This is pretty brightening under the eyes and covers those 6 a.m. circles. Then I use the NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer for any spots I have. A little goes a long way with this stuff and it does a good job at layering for the more red spots.
• Powder– Since I don't wear foundation or BB Cream on a regular basis I don't need a heavy duty powder. The Bare Minerals Mineral Veil in the original color does a great job of setting my concealer. Plus if I feel like wearing a cream blush it won't cover it up because its transparent. 
• Eyes– Right, so Im convinced Ive got the oiliest eyelids in the world and what I use to combat that is the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer for eyeshadow and concealer. It covers any discoloration on the lids and keeps the oil at bay for the day (haha that rhymed). The Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallete is my favorite pallete that I own. 


It has all the neutrals that you need for daytime and nighttime. I use the MAC 217 brush to apply Tease all over the lid then use the Sigma Small Tapered Blending - E45 brush to apply a tiny amount of Busted on the lower lash line. If I feel like an inner corner highlight I use Bootycall.
For lashes I use the Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara which is absolutely amazing because not only is it $2.99 at Walgreens (bargain!) but it lengthens the crap out of your lashes and holds the curl all day. 
• Brows– I dont do a whole lot when it comes to my brows because they're pretty dark and full (mostly). So to add a bit of definition I use the Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel and it helps the brow hair from flying all over the place on a windy day.
• Cheeks– Come winter Im all about the bronzer, but since I've got a nice little tan this summer I only like a nice peachy pink blush and a little highlight. I usually use the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in the color Blissful for a healthy flushed look and the MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish for a lovely glow on the cheek bones.
• Lips– Last but not least we have lipgloss. On an everyday basis I usually don't reach for lipstick unless it's a new product I'm trying or I want to wear a particular color. So mostly, I go for the lipgloss. This might actually be my all time favorite lipgloss. Buxom's Lipgloss in the shade Dolly is my ultimate neutral pink gloss with a bit of shimmer and it has a little plumping action without making your lips break out or feel extremely tingly.

And there you have it! A special look at what I throw on my face to make me look like I've put in effort without actually putting in effort (;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

Twitter Updates

Popular Posts